Rivet nuts, also called pull caps, are used in the fastening fields of various metal sheets, pipes and other manufacturing industries. They are widely used in automobiles, aviation, railways, refrigeration, elevators, switches, instruments, furniture, decorations and other electromechanical and light industrial products. Assemble. It is developed to solve the defects of thin metal plate and thin tube welding nuts, such as easy melting, easy welding deformation of the base material, easy slipping of internal threads, etc. It does not need to tap internal threads, does not need welding nuts, riveting is strong and efficient, and convenient to use. The rivet nut can effectively solve the air conditioner shell and effectively eliminate the problem of virtual welding.
The application of rivet nuts in air conditioners:
1. The rivet nuts can effectively solve the problem of "yellow water" after a long time on the air conditioner shell, and can effectively eliminate the problems of virtual welding.
2. The rivet nut replaces the flanging and tapping, which can reduce the material by 20% and save energy.
3. Solve the problem that the self-tapping screw of the flanging is not strong in connection, improve the reliability, and reduce the noise caused by the loosening of the connection, and it can be more reliable, strong, and convenient to repair.
4. Improve production efficiency, reduce the number of workers, and reduce labor costs. (Because the rivet nut adopts the method of punching and pressing group rivets, a single welding method can be completed at one time, which is not only efficient, but also reduces the amount of points.
5. Reduce the use of factory land.